9.19.2008

Christmas Cards

I know it seems like it, but it's not too early to start thinking about Christmas. I'm now offering customized Christmas cards. I will bundle pricing on cards and photos if you also book a session!

Here are a few of the new products. These designs are in 5x7 format. all card features can be altered to your personal liking. I will also create complete custom designs based on your ideas (for a little more). Christmas makes me giddy, what about you?

tree. 5x7.
snow. 5x7.
red dots. 5x7.
snowman. 5x7.
all designs are uniquely mine.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhh! it's NOT too early. speaking of, maybe we'll have to do a trade or something. since you're taking photos of me soon anyway, maybe I should have you do some of Cason and I both, in anticipation for Christmas! let's think about that as fall is around the corner :)
    and i'll def want christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete