12.17.2008

happy howlidays

i have been so excited to the photos from this uber-fun shoot. s is "one of those dog people," who sends out christmas cards of her with the dog. can you believe how gorgeous this girl is? (oh, and her master, too). just kiddin', s.

so...great danes are big. big b definitely got me out of my comfort zone on this one. the photos where b is actually looking at me are almost entirely due to the fact that i was dangling a doggie snack just above the lens. seriously though, i had so much fun, and learned so much! thanks, s!

oh, and for the record, dogs don't respond to requests. or any of my silly antics that never fail to get human babies' attention.



so, when they say "puppy dog eyes," this is what they mean:





even the dog gives me attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Alli you won our giveaway! And you got the best one... the Star Plate! Woohoooo now you can't say you've never won :) Congrats!

    email me your mailing address. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete