11.02.2009

Everyday Heroes | The Passing of a Professor

Thank you to those of you who have supported my "Everyday Heroes" project, inspired by Professor Michael Goldsmith. Today I learned of his passing, yesterday, among his family in New York, after a three-year battle with ALS. It is a sad day not only for the law school, but for the entire American legal community, who have lost a real "can-do" person.



You can read more about him here and here.

I have a few "Everyday Heroes" sessions to post, and I still have spots available for next semester. Please contact me if you're interested in sponsoring your everyday hero or if you're interested in just participating yourself--I'm opening it up to anyone interested in a session. In tribute to Professor Goldsmith, I want to make sure that all 25 spots are filled.

Remember: for a $25 donation to ALS TDI, you receive a portrait session for up to 5 people and an 8x10 print.


1 comment:

  1. This makes me sad. But what a nice tribute!

    ReplyDelete