2.02.2009

Check it out!

Each year my school sponsors a large auction. for the next three days (feb.3-feb.5), the fishbowl (3rd floor lobby) will be host to banquet tables overflowing with donated items up for silent auction. local businesses and we law students (yep, some have talents outside of studying) give great stuff. Last year I picked up some sweet checkered vans and food/haircut gift certificates. But there were also overnight stays at park city resorts, pearl necklaces, basketball tickets, and even the drafting of a will! The best part: proceeds benefit law students who do free public interest work during the summer.

I benefited directly when I did work for the guardian ad litem office last summer, so now it's time to pay it back. This year I donated several photo sessions. Happy bidding!


engagement OR bridal session

family session

newborn/kiddo session

p.s. I also dropped a sushi party for 4, which will go down in the live auction on Thursday. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment